Homeopathy in Radlett with Geetu Anand
Homeopathy in Radlett: Geetu Anand
Hello; I’m Geetu and and I’m very pleased to be able to provide Homeopathy in Radlett at the City Therapy Centre.
I was born and grew up in Mumbai, India but have lived my adult life in the UK. I have always benefited from the care of homeopathic physicians as a child. However my fascination for homeopathy and its application was triggered when it was given to my 7 year old son for a bout of gastroenteritis after our family holiday to Egypt. I have personally benefited from homeopathy for conditions such as PCOS, anxiety, PMS.
I have been a practicing homeopath since 6 years having completed my training with BSc(Hons) at the Centre for Homeopathic Education – Regents College. I then went on to train as a CEASE therapist (complete elimination of the autistic spectrum expression). My insatiable thirst for knowledge in this amazing science has led me to do an advanced training course with the acclaimed father of modern homeopathy Professor George Vithoulkas, I regularly attend seminars held by him in the beautiful island of Greece – Alonisoss.
What are the Benefits of Homeopathy in Radlett?*
Homeopathy may be beneficial in the following:*
- A) Chronic conditions: Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, chronic fatigue..
- B) Acute conditions: sports injuries- sprains fractures, flu, common colds and coughs
- C) CEASE therapist
- D) Hormonal imbalance: PCOS, dysmennorhea, PMS, thyroid, menopause…
- E) Emotional Issues: Grief, panic attacks, fears, phobias
- F) Children: Recurrent and chronic colds and coughs, asthma, eczema, allergies..
What Can You Expect from Homeopathy in Radlett?*
– Appointment: You will be required to fill in a questionnaire prior to you appointment for homeopathy in Radlett. The initial appointment is expected to last between 60-90 mins. In Acute Cases 20 mins
– Your Prescription (Remedy): On most occasions remedies will be posted to you within a week. In acute cases remedies are prescribed on the same day
– You are usually expected to book a follow-up after 4-6 weeks of the initial appointment. Here your progress will be assessed and it last for no more than 45 mins.
Would you like to know more about Homeopathy in Radlett?*
To know more about me and how homeopathy in Radlett might be helpful in your situation, please visit www.healinghomeopaths.com
To speak to me personally, please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me on: 07713 233 333
Or use the contact form below:
To know more about homeopathy http://www.homeopathy-soh.org
To know more about CEASE therapy : http://www.cease-therapy.com/cease-therapy